Initially checking the rate you are qualified for involves a "soft-pull", and does not affect your credit score. However, if you decide to proceed with the application, a "hard-pull" may be performed which may affect your credit.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I am approved?
- How do I get a copy of my loan agreement?
- Why was my application for a loan denied?
- How much can I borrow?
- Does applying for a loan affect my credit?
- Are there any fees?
- When will I receive my loan?
- Can I change my mind about a loan?
- What is Bank Verification and why do I need to complete it?
- Why do you need my social security information?