Upon enrollment, you will receive alerts within a day of changes to your accounts. These include new accounts opened in your name or if a creditor reports a late payment. Your credit score itself is updated no more frequently than once a month.
Articles in this section
- Free Credit monitoring by MoneyLion
- Can I enroll in free credit monitoring, even if I don't have a loan?
- What is a credit score?
- What are the different credit scores? Which one does MoneyLion provide?
- How often does my information get updated?
- What does my Credit Analysis tell me?
- How does my Credit History work?
- What is Credit Quick View?
- How can I use Credit Score Simulator?
- There’s a mistake in my credit information - how do I dispute it?