The history chart shows you how your credit score changes over time. The white dots on the timeline represent updates on your credit history. The more you log into your MoneyLion dashboard, the more your score will be updated, up to once a month.
Articles in this section
- Free Credit monitoring by MoneyLion
- Can I enroll in free credit monitoring, even if I don't have a loan?
- What is a credit score?
- What are the different credit scores? Which one does MoneyLion provide?
- How often does my information get updated?
- What does my Credit Analysis tell me?
- How does my Credit History work?
- What is Credit Quick View?
- How can I use Credit Score Simulator?
- There’s a mistake in my credit information - how do I dispute it?