Currently, we require customers to have a valid checking account to receive funds. This account must be registered in the customer's name and able to accept both ACH credits and debits.
Articles in this section
- How do I check the Status of my application?
- Why choose MoneyLion?
- How do I apply?
- What type of bank account can I use?
- Can I use my debit card to receive funding?
- Can I use my household or spousal income?
- Holiday Schedule
- Is MoneyLion offered in my state?
- Is a MoneyLion loan a secured or unsecured loan?
- What can I use a personal loan for?