If you believe there’s an error in your credit information, you can visit TransUnion’s credit dispute tool to submit a formal request at http://www.transunion.com/credit-disputes/dispute-your-credit. This process can take 30 days or more, as TransUnion will contact the data provider or information source to investigate further.
Articles in this section
- Free Credit monitoring by MoneyLion
- Can I enroll in free credit monitoring, even if I don't have a loan?
- What is a credit score?
- What are the different credit scores? Which one does MoneyLion provide?
- How often does my information get updated?
- What does my Credit Analysis tell me?
- How does my Credit History work?
- What is Credit Quick View?
- How can I use Credit Score Simulator?
- There’s a mistake in my credit information - how do I dispute it?