A personal loan is money you borrow for any kind of personal use. You can use a personal loan to pay off credit card debt, a special vacation, or paying for an engagement ring or wedding expenses. Please note that you cannot use a personal loan for educational expenses (including tuition, room and board, etc.) or for any type of commercial purposes.
Articles in this section
- How do I check the Status of my application?
- Why choose MoneyLion?
- How do I apply?
- What type of bank account can I use?
- Can I use my debit card to receive funding?
- Can I use my household or spousal income?
- Holiday Schedule
- Is MoneyLion offered in my state?
- Is a MoneyLion loan a secured or unsecured loan?
- What can I use a personal loan for?